Call for Abstracts
Abstract Submission for ISDE 2024 will open on 01 December 2023
- Abstracts will be accepted in English only
- An international panel of reviewers will review all abstracts anonymously
- There is no fee for submitting an abstract
- There is no limit to the number of abstracts you may submit (however an individual may not be offered more than 2 oral presentations)
- All abstracts accepted by the Scientific Program Committee will be published in Diseases of the Esophagus (DOTE) Journal and on the congress website prior to the meeting. It is mandatory to agree to this at the time of submission
- ISDE 2024 Congress also accepts short videos (maximum 3 minutes) to be reviewed for a video presentation at the congress.
Please note that the abstract submission system account is different from your ISDE membership account.
- All correspondence will be sent to the abstract submitter. Please ensure that submitting authors inform the co-authors of the status of the abstract.
- IMPORTANT: Author and/or institution information must NOT appear in the title, background, methods, results or conclusion sections of your submission. If author and/or institution names appear the abstract will be disqualified. Please email ISDEemail@example.com if you have any questions.
For any inquiries, please contact ISDEfirstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract Submissions Open
01 December 2023
Abstract Submissions Deadline
28 February 2024
Abstract Result Notifications
05 April 2024
Presenting Author Registration Deadline
30 June 2024
22 – 24 September 2024